Augustine University Post-UTME / DE Screening Form for 2020/2021 Academic Session.
Augustine University Post-UTME / DE: Augustine University Post-UTME and Direct Entry screening forms for 2020/2021 academic session is now on sale. Candidates are expected to follow the details shown below on how to apply for Augustine University Post-UTME and DE screening.
Augustine Post-UTME and Direct Entry Screening Form Details
• All Candidates seeking admission into the institution must not be less than 16 years of age. However, any candidates below 16 is restricted from applying for the Augustine University.
• All Candidates must have possessed a minimum of five O’Level Credit passes at one or two sittings in WAEC/GCE/NECO, English Language, Mathematics compulsory and at least three other subjects relevant to the proposed course of studies.
• Applicants who are awaiting results for SSCE/GCE can also apply.
• Applicants who did not choose AUI as first choice in the UTME Examinations of the admission year MAY also APPLY with the understanding that he/she will have to process the change of institution on the JAMB portal on getting provisional admission in AUI.
• Candidates must have chosen Augustine University as FIRST CHOICE in the UTME Examinations of the admission year.
• Direct entry candidates can also Apply.
2020 ADMISSION REQUIREMENTS:
Candidates who are seeking admission into the Augustine University must not be less than 16 years of age by October of Admission year. Admission is open to all, irrespective of gender, race, or religion. Prospective candidates would need to satisfy the following general requirements before they are offered admission into the University:
a. All admissions into the University shall be through the Joint Admissions and Matriculation’s Board (JAMB)
b. For admission into 100 level (UTME), candidates must:
. Obtain a minimum of five (5) Ordinary level credit passes at SSCE (or its equivalent) in relevant subjects including English and Mathematics (applicable in specified programmes) at not more than 2 sittings;
. Candidates must also pass the Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) as specified by JAMB in relevant subjects and satisfy the University requirements in a Post-UTME screening exercise for the Course of study.
c. For admission to 200 level (Direct Entry), candidates should (in addition to five (5) Ordinary level credit passes stated above, obtain at least two (2) A’ level (or its equivalent) full passes in relevant subjects, or possess NCE, or a good first degree in another field as the case may be.
d. All candidates seeking admission into the University must meet the SSCE/NECO or its equivalent basic requirements.