Babcock University Post-UTME / DE Screening Form for 2020/2021 is Now On Sale.
Babcock University Post-UTME / DE: Babcock University Post-UTME and Direct Entry (DE) screening form is now on sale. Candidates are advised to read this article to the in the in order for them to know the requirements and how to apply for Babcock University 2020.
The institution is inviting Applications from suitably eligible candidates for admissions into the institution for 4, 5, or 6-year Degree Courses for the 2020.
Babcock University Admission General Entry Requirements
• The least qualification required for the First Degree Programs: 5 credits at the GCE/SSCE/NECO Exam or their equivalent.
• Candidates who are below 16 of age are
• All Applicants Awaiting 2020 WAEC/NECO SSCE Results Will Be Required to Present Acceptable QUALIFICATIONS BEFORE MATRICULATION.
• All candidates who APPLY DIRECTLY to Babcock University are REQUIRED to sit for the current JAMB examination (for 100 Level) or apply for JAMB Direct Entry admissions (for Direct Entry).
• All Applicants who apply for Transfer Admissions need to present JAMB Admission letter and transcript from previous University and Attestation Letters before he/she will be admitted.
How to Apply Babcock University Post-UTME and DE Screening
Step 1: VISIT http://application2.babcock.edu.ng to do the registration. Candidates are required to create login details correct and valid email with active phone number.
Step 2: Log-in with your Username as your email address and Password as sent to the email address supplied in step 1.
Step 3: On the Left Panel candidates are expected to do the following:
• · Click to fill Form. Make sure you fill all information requested for.
• · Click button to save form if you have filled every information.
• · Upload your Passport Photograph according to the specified size, and JPG or PNG format.
• · Select Screening Centre and Date of Screening.
Payments: Take the APPLICATION ID to the bank (Wema, Diamond, GTB, FirstBank, UBA). Tell the Teller you are paying for Babcock Application Fees via eTranzact platform. The fee is ₦2,000.00. Service charge is ₦350.00. Total ₦2,350.00.
Step 4: After processing the payment, then log in to the application system and Click Submit.
Step 5: Follow all instructions on the left menu, and be sure you print your completed Application Form