Bingham University Post UTME / DE Screening Form, 2020/2021 Academic Session
This is to inform the general public mostly candidates that the Bingham University Post UTME and Direct Entry (DE) screening form for 2020/2021 session is on sale.
Applications are hereby invited from suitably eligible candidates for admission into the University’s degree programmes.
READ ALSO: Bingham University School Fees for 2020/2021 Session
Available Courses in Bingham University
Faculty of Arts
• B. A. Philosophy
• B. A. Religious Studies
• B. A. English
Faculty of Administration
• B. Sc. Entrepreneurship
• B.Sc. Accounting
• B.Sc. Business Administration
Faculty of Social Sciences
• B.Sc. Mass Communication
• B.Sc. Economics
• B.Sc. Political Science
• B.Sc. Sociology
Faculty of Environmental Sciences
• B. Sc. Architecture
• B. Sc. Landscape Architecture
• B. Sc. Estate Management
• B. Sc. Environmental Management
• B. Sc. Quantity Survey
Faculty of Education
• B. Ed. Guidance and Counseling
Faculty of Law
• (LLB) Bachelor of Law
Faculty of Basic Medical Sciences
• B.Sc. Anatomy
• B. Sc. Physiology
Faculty of Health Sciences
• B. NSc Nursing
• Doctor of Optometry
• BMLS, Bachelor of Medical Laboratory Science
Faculty of Science and Technology
• B.Sc. Chemistry
• B.Sc. Physics
• B.Sc. Computer Science
• B.Sc. Biochemistry
• B.Sc. Microbiology
• B.Sc. Mathematics and Statistics
Faculty of Pharmaceutical Sciences
• Bachelor of Pharmacy (B.Pharm)
Faculty of Clinical Sciences
• MBBS, Medicine and Surgery
• B. Sc. Public Health
Bingham University Admission Requirements
• All Applicants must have taken the 2020/2021 UTME Examination and obtained a minimum score of 160. The least qualification expected from Degree programmes is five (5) relevant O/Level Credits. candidates must ensure to write Mathematics and English at not more than two (2) sittings before partaking in the UTME.
• The Joint Admission and Matriculation Board Examination (JAMB) cut-off marks for programmes in to Bingham University are listed below:
• Candidates applying for Direct Entry admission must have completed JAMB Direct Entry form, obtained five (5) relevant O/Level Credits including English Language and Mathematics at not more than two (2) sittings and an A/Level result (IJMB), National Diploma with a minimum of Lower Credit and Cambridge A/Levels result) for 2020/2021 Academic Session.
Steps on How to Register for Bingham University Post UTME / DE Screening for 2020/2021
Candidates are expected to obtain admission forms online through the institution website or at any of the designated banks listed below and candidates are required to pay the sum of Two Thousand Naira Only (2,000).
• Access Bank Plc.
Gowans Microfinance Bank: A/C Name, Bingham University, A/C No.1100042564.
• First Bank Nigeria Ltd.
• Zenith Bank Plc.
• All eligible Applicants are to note that forms can also be obtained directly from the University’s Bursary Department using Point of Sale Terminals (POS).