DELSU Post UTME Screening: This is to inform all applicants who chose Delta State University, Abraka (DELSU) in the 2020 Unified Territory Matriculation Examination (UTME) as their first or second choice that the admission screening exercise of the institution for the 2020/2021 session is ongoing.
Candidates who made the institution their first choice are expected to apply the form online.
- All Applicants who chose DELSU as their first choice of institution and scored 170and above can apply for the 2020/2021 Admission screening exercise.
- On-line application will start from Thursday,9th July, 2020
- Application website closes at 6.00pm on Tuesday,1st September, 2020
- All Direct Entry candidates who chose DELSU as their first choice of institution can apply for the 2020/2021 Admission Screening.
- Applicants will be communicated on date and time for screening in due course.
- Candidates are required to visit www.portal.delsu.edu.ngto generate a virtual PIN with two thousand naira only (N2,000.00). Payment should be made to any of the following banks.
- Unity Bank
- Zenith Bank
- Fidelity Bank
- Ecobank Plc
PROCEDURE TO GENERATE VIRTUAL PIN
- Visit www.portal.delsu.edu.ng
- Click Apply for Admission
iii. Click Start
- Select screening exercise
- Click Apply
- Complete the form with valid JAMB Registration Number
vii. Submit the form and generate PIN
viii. Print out the PIN generated
- Visit any of the specified banks for payment or Pay online
- After payment return to www.portal.delsu.edu.ngto print acknowledgement slip.
- (a). Applicants are advised to use the virtual PIN immediately for payment, as it will become invalid six (6) hours after generation.
(b). Candidates are advised to read the instructions on the front page of the website before completing the form.
(c). Applicants must enter a valid mobile phone number and e-mail address with which the University will communicate with them on dates of screening and venue.