ABIA STATE UNIVERSITY POST UTME FORM 2020/2021 ACADEMIC SESSION IS NOW ON SALE.
ABIA STATE UNIVERSITY POST UTME FORM: The Management of Abia State University-ABSU has finally announced the Post Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination-UTME Application Form 2020/2021 Academic Session.ABSU is now available online for registration.
However, applications are invited from suitably eligible aspirants for admission into the Abia State University, Uturu DEGREE PROGRAMMES for the 2020/2021 academic session.
Abia State University-ABSU Post UTME Eligibility 2020.
- Applicants who made ABSU institution as their first choice or second choice are qualified to register the form and those who did not choose the University at all in the UTME but want to change on the JAMB platform.
- All the Candidates who scored 160 and above in the UTME.
- Candidates who possess the basic five O’level credit passes
- Applicants with Awaiting Results can also apply but must endeavor to indicate
How to Register for ABSU Post UTME Form 2020/2021.
- Qualified candidates should visit the Abia State University (ABSU) official portal (portal.abiastateuniversity.edu.ng) and generate an invoice.
- Go to any branch of our designated Banks listed below and pay N2,000.00 only.
ABSU Microfinance Bank;
Zenith Bank Plc
First Bank Plc
Fidelity Bank Plc
Union Bank Plc
- Get back to the ABSU portal (portal.abiastateuniversity.edu.ng) and click on the Applicant.
Select ABSU Aptitude Test
- Complete the Application Form, ensure you upload a clear passport photograph to avoid rejection of the candidate, and download a copy as evidence of registration.
Candidates should ensure that their correct details are captured during the application for the Post-UTME screening test.
- Candidates are not required to upload any photograph or biometric capture, as pictures and biometric of candidates have been supplied by JAMB.
- Candidates who do not register for the Post UTME Screening Exercise will not be considered for Admission.
- However, Foreign candidates, Inmates of Correctional Centers (Prisons), as well as, Blind and Deaf candidates are exempted from the Post UTME Screening Exercise.
- The Registration for the Screening Exercise will commence on Monday, 20th July, and end Friday, 21st August 2020.
CLOSING DATE: The management of the institution has fixed the closing date for the registration of the Aptitude test to be 21st August 2020.
ABSU Post UTME Screening Exercise Schedule.
The Post-Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) Screening Exercise will take place from Monday, 24th August to Monday, 7th September 2020 online.
Candidates are, however, required to please note that the Screening Exercise is as scheduled in the Screening Exercise slip they printed out after the online registration.
Applicants are expected to adhere strictly with the date and time fix for the examination which is written on the test slip printed out during the online registration, as scrutiny will not be given to those who fail to log in and take the screening test on the fixed date and time set by the management of the institution.
All Applicants should note that taking the examination on their phones or its use as a hotspot is not recommended, as incoming calls may cause serious hindrance.
All Applicants are to ensure that they have internet access before the scheduled time of their test.
Further details about the Screening Exercise can be obtained online at www.abiastateuniversity.edu.ng
The names of the candidates who gain admission shall be published on the same site for candidates to check.