FUKASHERE Post UTME/DE: This is to inform the general public mostly candidates who choose the FUKASHERE institution as their first or second choice of institution that the Post UTME Form for 2020/2021 Academic Session is now on sale. However, qualified Applicants can now purchase the form online. Also, the Direct Entry Form is also out.
Candidates who uploaded their data to the school portal will be able to login and apply for the 2020 form online.
Candidates Eligible to Apply for FUKASHERE Post UTME Form 2020
- Applicants who chose the institution as their first choice in the 2020 UTME and scored a minimum of 160 points .
- Direct Entry (DE) Aspirants with Credit/Merit pass in National Diploma, NCE, IJMB or its equivalent in relevant areas from authorized tertiary institutions in Nigeria.
How Much can I purchase FUKASHERE Post UTME Form 2020
Candidates are required to pay the total sum of Two Thousand Naira (N2000) Only which is the non-refundable fee in favour of the institution through Remita platform by following the guidelines on the school websites.
How to Apply for FUKASHEREK Post UTME Form.
- Candidates are to login to http://fuk.admissions.cloud
- Click on the Login Button.
- Your Username is your Jamb No. and your Password is your Jamb Number, Select application type
- Candidates are expected to Enter a valid email address and proceed to select their preferred method of payment before clicking the “I Accept” Button
- After Successful Payment, continue to fill the form
- After that, Print the screening form upon completion and attach all relevant credentials on the platform (Original and copies of credentials) scratch cards for O’level results verification, evidence of payment of post Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) screening fee and a printed online registration for presentation at the screening venue.
The Management of the institution has not given the deadline to apply. We advise you apply as soon as you can.
Documents Required for FUKASHERE Physical Screening
Aspirants are advised to keep the following credentials handy for the screening:
- Original and Photocopies of their credentials
- Scratch Card(s) for verification of O’level results
- Evidence of Payment of Post-UTME/DE non-refundable screening fee
- Downloaded printed online screening registration form