FUTO post-UTME screening form: This is to inform all the students applying for the Federal University of Technology Owerri, (FUTO) Post UTME Form for 2020/2021 academic session that it is Out. The application will commence on Tuesday, August 04, 2020, and closes on Tuesday, September 01, 2020. You are to register early.
Please be informed that the FUTO Direct Entry Form for 2020/2021 Academic Session is also on sale alongside the post UTME form.
Candidates Eligible for the Application
- Candidates that must have chosen FUTO as First Choice University in the 2020 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) and also scored a minimum of 180 in the examination have been conducted.
- Direct Entry candidates must be holders of OND/HND/First Degree and A’ Level in a relevant discipline and the subjects.
- Those that did not choose FUTO as their First Choice University but also scored a minimum of 180 in their UTME can however also apply on the condition that they visit the JAMB website for a change of Institution.
FUTO Post-Utme Screening Method for 2020/2021.
The current 2020/2021 Post-UTME and Direct Entry Screening Exercise shall be carried out in a manner devoid of exposure of candidates to the dreaded Covid-19. More details to be announced later.
Steps in applying for FUTO post UTME
The official cost for the form is the sum of two thousand Naira Only (N2,000).
In order to apply for the post UTME:
- Visit the institution website:futo.edu.ng
- Tap on the https://portal.futo.edu.ng/ApplicationsInfo.aspx.
- Click on the link; “2020/2021 POST-UTME/Direct Entry Application”.
- Then click on “https://application.futo.edu.ng/outside/dynamo/5a6737785773415b3c17c396?_form=POST_UTME_SCREENING_FORM for UTME and Click here to Apply for Direct Entry
- Enter your valid JAMB Registration Number to generate the Payment Invoice which contains Remita Retrieval Reference Number (RRR).
- You are to proceed to any Bank with the payment invoice OR simply pay with your ATM Card. again.
- Proceed with the registration.
- Return to the Application page then enter your JAMB Registration number depletion of the form.
- Correctly enter your O’Level results.
- Confirm your valid entries.
- Submit your application as well.
- Print out the acknowledgment slip.
- Await further communication from the University institution.
General notice to all the candidates
- A valid mobile number and email address for further communications is needed.
- Must upload your original O’Level results on JAMB PORTAL on/before September 1st 2020.
- Failure to register within the period WILL NOT be qualified for the Exercise.
- Anyone that fails to completely submit his application online would automatically lose his/her chance of being considered for admission.
FOR DIRECT ENTRY CANDIDATES: In addition to 1-4 above;
- Kindly ensure that your academic transcript reaches the Registrar, Federal University of Technology, Owerri on/before Tuesday, September 01, 2020.
- Any of the candidates who fail to submit his/her academic transcript would not be considered for Admission.