AKSU Post UTME/DE: The Akwa Ibom State University of Technology, AKSU Post UTME Form for 2020/2021 Session is out. The cut-off mark is 160. The deadline to apply is August 21st, 2020. Form cost N2,000. The AKSU Direct Entry Form is also out. See how to apply and other vital information below.
The Akwa Ibom State University (AKSU) Post UTME Form for 2020/2021 session is out. Registration commences on 27th July and ends on 21st August 2020. The Direct Entry (DE) form is also out.
Candidates Eligible to Apply.
- Only Candidates who scored 160 and above in the 2020 UTME conducted by the Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB) and Direct Entry (DE) candidates who made the Akwa Ibom State University (AKSU) their First Choice Institution are eligible for screening.
- In addition, each candidate must possess at least five (5) credit passes including the English Language at not more than two (2) sittings.
- Direct Entry candidates must be holders of OND/NCE/HND/First Degree/ A’ Level in relevant discipline and subjects
NOTE: Applicants who did NOT choose AKSU or change to AKSU as their University of First Choice in the 2020/2021 UTME or Direct Entry are NOT eligible for this exercise
AKSU SCHEDULE FOR THE SCREENING EXERCISE: To be announced on a later date.
REQUIREMENTS FOR AKSU SCREENING EXERCISE:
- Candidates are to appear for Post-UTME or Direct Entry screening exercise with the following:
- Three (3) copies of the 2020 UTME result slip or Direct Entry registration slip showing the candidates photograph in color.
- Three (3) copies of AKSU Photocard (Post-UTME or Direct Entry) screening schedule slip printed from the University portal, on completion of Registration.
WARNING: Any candidate who fails to upload his/her results will NOT be considered for admission by the University.
Please Take Note of the Following:
- When filling the application form, each applicant should endeavor to use his/her own phone number and valid e-mail address in order to receive timely alerts, messages, and directives. Do not use those of a cyber café operator or any other third party.
- All uploaded documents must be clear and legible. Blurred or unclear documents will lead to automatic disqualification.
- AKSU portal for registration of candidates for the screening exercise will be closed on Friday 21st August 2020.
- Candidates who do not participate in the Post-UTME screening will not be considered for admission.
- No candidate with awaiting results will be offered admission to AKSU. Kindly upload your O’level results in AKSU and JAMB portals.
- Early commencement of registration is advised to avoid congestion close to the deadline.
- Misrepresentation/falsification of documents is a serious offense. Candidates are, therefore, advised to submit genuine documents only. Anyone found guilty of this offense will be disqualified automatically and handed over to the Law Enforcement Agencies.
- Candidates are strongly advised to adhere strictly to the guidelines stipulated above for the successful completion of the online submissions.
How to Apply for AKSU Post UTME and Direct Entry Screening Exercise.
Candidates are required to register online for the screening exercise following the procedure below:
Visit portal.aksu.edu.ng to generate Pre-Payment Analysis Slip, by following the steps below:
- Click on REGISTER NOW LINK in the Login Page
- Select PUTME/DIRECT ENTRY in the Registration-Type Panel and click on the PUTME link.
- Enter your JAMB registration number and click VERIFY.
- On the right-hand side of the page showing your details, select CLICK TO MAKE PAYMENT and print the pre-payment slip so generated.
- Proceed to the Bank with the pre-analysis slip and inform the Bank teller that you wish to make fee payment for Akwa Ibom State University Post-UTME screening using e-transact.
- The Screening fee is N2,000
- After payment, repeat steps 1 to 3 above. The payment status on the right side of the page should now show PAID.
- Click the “>” symbol at the extreme right-hand side of the page to proceed with the registration process.
- Complete the form and ensure you clearly scan and upload the following documents (with sizes not more than 100KB)
- WAEC/NECO/NABTEB Certificate/Result as may be applicable.
- Certificate of origin.
- 2020 UTME result printout.
- 2020 JAMB DE printout (Direct Entry applicants only)
- Diploma, NCE orA-level result or certificate (Direct Entry applicants only).
- Print three (3) copies of Registration Slip from the portal. This will serve as your screening Photocard. It carries vital information such as the date and venue of your PUTME Screening.