Independent Energy Company Application: This is an Independent oil and gas company that has upstream and midstream assets in the nation Nigeria.
Independent Energy Company is a recruiting candidates for a post of an Operations Manager.
Lagos & Akwa Ibom
TYPE OF JOB:
DETAILS OF JOB:
- Operations Manager will highly increase the production capacity by improving performance, overseeing production control and ensuring achievement of production targets.
Responsibilities of an operational manager
- Lead the production team in the forecasting and delivering of product volumes
- You are to develop new strategies to increase production with safe and cost-efficient methods
- Ensure adequate safety norms are used by the site personnel
- Ensure that the Company Health Safety and Environment (HSE) policy is effectively implemented.
- Operate the oil and gas fields in a profitable manner.
- Develop budgets and operational expenses.
- Oversee proposal development bid packages agreements
- Provide cost and risk management of the company
- You are to build an ongoing relationship with key members and functional managers within the organization.
- Manage the commissioning and start-up of new projects and plant modifications to ensure compliance with standards.
- Ensure proper implementation of approved reservoir management.
- Direct the planning and major shutdowns and approved plans, tender packages, bid evaluation, and recommend contract awards as well appropriate
- Maintain the internal and external communications via different levels of the organizations and with the senior management
- Supervise facilities and production engineers, and contract managers in the field
- Supervise drilling and production operations.
- Degree in Engineering with 15+ years of experience.
- Oil & Gas industry and management experience
- High knowledge of the various oil and gas field procedures
- Influential and leadership skills for communication.
- Knowledge of production, facilities, completion, and drilling engineering.
- A well-developed technical understanding of all phases of a gas producing asset from any subsurface to pipelines to processing stage.
- Knowledge of Reservoir, Drilling, Operations and all the Geology for effective interaction and support of current operations and acquisition review and evaluation.
- He/she must have a commercial experience dealing with domestic and/or international supply contracts?
- An excellent communication and Interpersonal skills; adept at Interaction with a variety of contacts, Including peers within a multi-disciplinary team, management, vendors and industry partners.
All the Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application Letter and Curriculum Vitae in the PDF format as an attachment in the portal to: firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com using the role and reference number as the subject of the email for the application.
- The Applications that do not follow this guideline will be disqualified for the promotion.
- Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for the application.
DEADLINE FOR THE APPLICATION IS: 14TH AUGUST 2020