Bayero University Direct Entry: This is to inform the general public that the Bayero University Kano (BUK) Direct Entry admission form for 2020/2021 Academic Session has been Released online now.
All the Eligible candidates are to follow the laid-down steps to apply for the BUK direct entry screening application.
Eligibility for BUK Direct Entry application.
Each of the candidates must have applied through JAMB for the Direct Entry Admission. And also those that chose Bayero University, Kano (BUK) as their First Choice to be eligible for the screening.
- Kindly visit www.buk.edu.ng
- Click on the DE Screening Application Portal Direct Entry Online Screening at the home page.
- Log in using your valid DE Number, Phone Number, and email address as well.
- All personalized payment invoices shall be sent immediately into your email inbox.
- Print the slip out and go to any bank nationwide to make a payment of N2,000.00 (Two Thousand Naira Only)which is non-refundable being the cost of the screening form.
- Go back to DE Screening Application Portal to complete the screening.
- Also, note that all the applicants cannot complete the screening until their payment is processed and verified.
- You are to fill in the Personal Data (also including a clear and recent passport photograph) and the results Verification forms
- Click ‘submit’.
NOTE: the passport photograph uploaded will be the only valid ID for all admitted candidates throughout their stay in the institution.
- In your email, an auto-generated Online Screening Acknowledgement Slip will be sent immediately.
- Print the Slip and keep it very safe. The slip will be needed during the collection of admission letters from the institution and during registration.
Deadline for BUK Direct Entry Online Screening:
- The official Portal for the ON-LINE SCREENING will definitely be closed by Friday 2nd October 2020.
Any of the candidates that fails to do the ON-LINE SCREENING will not be considered for admission into the institution.