TASU Post UTME Form: In this article, we will show all candidates steps on how to apply for TUS Form, eligibility, and all necessary details needed for the TASU POST UTME/DE Registration. If you have any questions ask us using the comment box and we will be very happy replying to you.
Eligibility to Application
Candidates that chose Taraba State University (TSU) Jalingo as their first choice for the 2020/2021 academic session and also scored 160 and above in UTME.
Direct Entry (DE): Minimum of Lower Credit/Merit in Diploma, NCE, and a minimum of 4 points from at least two subjects at IJMB from a well-recognized institution.
How to Apply for the TASU Post UTME Form.
The form costs about two thousand Naira Only (N2,000). To apply to follow the simple procedure below:
- Visit the TASU Post UTME Application Portal: https://www.tsuniversity.edu.ng/home/portal/application/register.php
- Create an Account using your most preferred username, password, email address, and phone number.
- Tap on the button “Pay Now” under the select payment option to make the payment.
- You are to follow instructions to make the payment through the e-payment gateway.
- Upon receiving a successful payment, click on the “continue” option to complete your valid registration by providing your bio-data information, including the schools attended O’ Level results and Jamb details.
- You have to upload your passport photograph and other information as required.
- Note: You are also advised to attach your scratch pin for your result, without this, your application would be annulled and you will be disqualified for it.
- Accept the certification and click the ‘Submit Application’ option to save your details as well on the University Portal.
- Print application slip and the Acknowledgement slip.
General notice to all the candidates
- All the original copies of your credentials shall be verified at the University during registration.
- Always visit your email address, account, and/or University website for updates on your admission status.
- Keep your USERNAME and PASSWORD handy.
- Falsification of your documents is a serious offense.
- Candidates advised submitting genuine credentials only.
- Anyone found guilty will be disqualified automatically.
The Registration is still ongoing and will surely end on 30th September 2020. The TASU Direct Entry (DE) Form is also out.
More information at www.mycardpin.com.ng