AKSU Post UTME Form: Akwa Ibom State University (AKSU) Post UTME Form for 2020/2021 session is currently out. Registration commenced on the 27th of July and ends on the 21st of August 2020. The Direct Entry (DE) form is also out for all that wish to apply.
We will show you all you need to know about the registration process.
Eligibility to Apply.
- Candidates that scored 160 and above in the 2020 UTME conducted by JAMB and Direct Entry candidates that made the Akwa Ibom State University (AKSU) their First Choice Institution are eligible for screening in the institution.
- In addition to this, each of the candidates has to possess five (5) credit passes which must include the English Language.
- All the direct Entry candidates must be holders of OND/NCE/HND/First Degree/ A’ Level in relevant discipline.
- The applicants that did not choose AKSU or change to AKSU as their University of First Choice in the 2020/2021 UTME or Direct Entry are NOT eligible for the screening exercises.
General Requirements for Aksu Screening Exercise:
- Each of the candidates is to stand in for Post-UTME or Direct Entry screening exercise with the following:
- Copies of 2020 UTME showing the candidates photograph in color result slip
- Three copies of the 2020 Direct Entry registration slip showing the candidates photograph in color.
- about three copies of AKSU Photocard (either Post-UTME or Direct Entry) screening schedule slip should be printed from the University portal, upon completion of Registration.
WARNING: Any of the candidates that fail to upload his/her results shall NOT be considered for provisional admission by the University as a whole.
General to all the candidates
- When you are filling the application form, each of the applicants should endeavor to use his/her own phone number and email address in order to receive messages and directives from the portal.
- AKSU official portal for timely registration of candidates for the screening exercise will soon be closed on Friday 21st August 2020.
- All the candidates that do not participate in the Post-UTME screening won’t be considered for provisional admission.
- All the uploaded documents must be clear and legible.
- Candidates with awaiting results will not be offered admission to AKSU.
- Kindly upload your O’level results in the official AKSU and JAMB portals.
- Misrepresentation/falsification of documents is a very serious offense. Candidates are advised to submit genuine documents only. Anyone found guilty of this offense will be disqualified automatically and handed over to the Law Enforcement Agencies.
- Candidates are strongly advised to adhere strictly to the guidelines stipulated above for the successful completion of the online submissions.
Steps in Applying for AKSU Post UTME and Direct Entry Screening Exercise.
All the candidates are required to register online following the procedure below:
Log into portal.aksu.edu.ng to generate Pre-Payment Analysis Slip
Click on the REGISTER NOW LINK option in the Login Page
- Select UTME/DIRECT ENTRY in the Registration-Type Panel and click on the PUTME link in the home portal.
- Input your JAMB registration number.
- Click on the VERIFY option to go through.
- On the right-hand side of the page, CLICK TO MAKE PAYMENT option.
- Print the pre-payment slip that was generated.
- Proceed to any commercial Bank alongside with the pre-analysis slip. You are to inform the Bank teller that you wish to make fee payment for Akwa Ibom State University Post-UTME screening using the e-transact platform.
- The Screening fee is N2,000 which is non-refundable.
- After the payment, repeat steps 1 to 3 above. The payment status on the right side of the portal should show PAID.
- Click the “>” symbol at the extreme right-hand side of the page to proceed with the process.
- Complete the form and ensure that you clearly scan and upload the following documents (with sizes not more than 100-150KB)
These are the documents
- WAEC/NECO/NABTEB Certificate/Result as may be applicable.
- Original Certificate of origin.
- 2020 UTME result printout.
- 2020 JAMB DE printout (Direct Entry applicants only)
- Diploma, NCE orA-level result or certificate (Direct Entry applicants only).
- Print out about three (3) copies of Registration Slip from the portal.
This will serve as the screening Photocard of you. It carries all the vital information such as the date and venue of your PUTME Screening.
More information at www.mycardpin.com.ng