FUOTUOKE Post-UTME Form: The Federal University Otuoke, Bayelsa form for the 2020/2021 academic session is currently out. Registration starts on 3rd August and will end on 13th September 2020.
We will show you most of the available courses eligibility, and how to apply and other vital information you also need to know on the post UTME screening form for all the candidates in the institution
The categories of JAMB UTME candidates are also eligible to apply:
- Those who took the Federal University Otuoke as their first choice and also scored 160 and above in the 2020/2021 JAMB UTME.
- All the Interested candidates who did not choose Federal University Otuoke as their first choice but wish to study in the university and scored 160 and above in the JAMB UTME.
- Each of the candidates in this category has to do a change of institution to Federal University Otuoke via JAMB website.
FUOTUOKE Degree Available courses.
Faculty Of Education
B.Ed. Business Education
B.A. (Ed.) History
B.Sc. (Ed.) Chemistry
B.Sc. (Ed.) Mathematics
B.Sc. (Ed.) Physics
Faculty Of Engineering
Petroleum and Gas Engineering
Faculty Of Humanities And Social Sciences
B.Sc. Economics and Development Studies
B.A. English and Communication Studies
B.A. History and International Studies
B.Sc. Sociology and Anthropology
B.Sc. Political Science
FACULTY OF MANAGEMENT SCIENCE
B.Sc. Banking and Finance
B.Sc. Business Administration
FACULTY OF SCIENCE
B.Sc. Computer Science and Informatics
Steps in Obtaining FUOTUOKE Post UTME Form.
All of the candidates are to make a Non-refundable payment of Two Thousand Naira (N2,000.00) using a Debit Card or pay at the bank option for the application processing and Post-UTME fee to be paid.
Candidates are required to visit www.fuotuoke.edu.ng or http://ecampus.fuotuoke.edu.ng for more of the detailed instructions for the online application.
Documents which are required for the post UTME screening form
All of the candidates are highly required to upload the documents:
- Passport-size photograph.
- 2020 JAMB UTME original result printout.
- Original WAEC/NECO/NABTEB Ordinary Level result.
- Original LGA identification letter.
- Copy of Birth Certificate or Age Declaration.
- Use of digital passport photograph
- Use the same name as in your JAMB UTME and in the same order
- Submit a valid email address and personal phone number in your online application
Note: Federal University Otuoke will not be responsible for unsuccessful applications as a result of the invalid email address(es) and the telephone number(s).
The date for the screening exercises
The details and schedule of the Screening Exercise will be announced in due course. Candidates should, therefore, check the University website from September 14, 2020.
All the successful candidates will be issued a letter of invitation to report at the University Campus for further verification processes.
more information at www.mycardpin.com.ng