How to get UNN WiFi password and email address
How to get UNN WiFi password: As a student of the University of Nigeria Nsukka (UNN), you are much entitled to access the UNN wifi anywhere the wifi is well available. To use the wifi you must have a UNN email address and Wifi password as well.
In this post, we will show you how to get the UNN email address. How to login to your UNN mail account and how to get the UNN Wifi password.
How to Get UNN Email Address
To get the email, please follow the steps below:
- Send an email to the email@example.com
- The email should contain
- YOUR FULL NAMES,
- REG. NUMBER,
- DEPARTMENT AND
- YOUR TYPE OF STUDY either regular, sandwich, diploma or PG, etc
- You will get a reply within 48 hours.
UNN STAFF THAT NEEDS THE UNN EMAIL AS WELL
He/she SHOULD SEND AN EMAIL TO the firstname.lastname@example.org. THE EMAIL SHOULD ALSO CONTAIN YOUR FULL NAMES, phone number, DEPt/faculty, employment post, home address, staff number e.g. sandwich, diploma, PG, etc
Steps to Login to Your UNN Email Account
- Log into the UNN website through unn.edu.ng.
- Click on UNN Mail.
- Then enter your UNN email and password. Note if you’re signed in into a google account, you will have to sign out.
How to Get the UNN Wifi Password
To get the email, follow the steps below:
- LOGIN TO YOUR UNN EMAIL ADDRESS
- CLICK ON COMPOSE A MESSAGE.
- The subject should be a wifi password.
- The content of the email should be “I request for my Wifi Password.
- The email will be sent to email@example.com.
- The image below will help explain.
NOTE: You will get a reply within 48 hours from the time of submission.