UNN Post-UTME form: This information is to all the general public that the University of Nigeria Nsukka (UNN) Post UTME Form for 2020/2021 Academic Session is Out. Registration has commenced on Wednesday 5th of August 2020.
Eligibility to Obtain UNN Post UTME Form.
- All the candidates that chose the University as their first choice of institution. And also scored 180 and above in the 2020 UTME.
- Visit the official UNN Website: www.unn.edu.ng
- Tap on the UNN portal (Top right corner of the Website)
- Click on the prospective Students.
- Click Online Application Form
- Then you are to click on the 2020/2021 Post UTME Admission Screening Application
- Enter your JAMB Registration Number
- Generate the Invoice
- You can now proceed to the bank for Payment or pay using your ATM Card
- Return to the Portal
- Re-enter your JAMB Registration Number
- Complete the actual Date of Birth and all other blank fields
- Enter your O/Level Subjects and Grades.
- Make sure you re-enter your grades correctly
- Upload your Certificates (Ensure that their sizes are not above 100-150KB):
- Original Birth Certificate.
- Local Government Identification Letter.
- Testimonial certificate
- First School Leaving Certificate
- Original JAMB Result Slip
- O/Level 1
- O/Level 2 (For double sitting candidates) and,
- Click on the Next button
- Review and check that all details entered are correct
- Check the CONFIRMATION BOX
- Click on the SUBMIT option.
- Print Acknowledgement Slip
CLOSING DATE: The deadline to apply is on Friday, August 28, 2020.
SOME CLARIFICATION ON UNN POST UTME
- You don’t have to come with JAMB Original result for the POST UTME registration or screening. The notification of the result is okay.
- You can also register without your FIRST SCHOOL LEAVING CERT and Testimonial.
- You can use an affidavit for both of the certificates.
- All the candidates Awaiting May/June and June/July SSCE can also register. When the result comes out you will upload it on the jamb portal.
- You are also mandated to upload your birth certificate, local government identification letter, or certificate of origin from the state government. The original copies, printouts, and photocopies would do.
- The post utme questions will come from the four subjects you wrote in Jamb. There will be 15 questions to be answered for each of the subjects.
- Provisional admission will definitely be determined by average/aggregate points that is Jamb score plus post UTME score divided by 2.
The admission average cut off point is 200.
Please note that no one that scores below 200 average points would be considered for provisional admission into any course in the university.
- The schools post utme screening exercise together with Direct Entry screening targets about 50,000 applicants of which 9000 or less would be admitted into the institution.
Some Notable Things to Note about 2020 UNN Post utme
- No GSM handsets or any electronic gadgets will be allowed. The venues for the screening exercises were:
- Nnamdi Azikiwe Library,
- Centre for Distance and e-Learning, University of Nigeria, Nsukka
Documents Needed for UNN Post UTME:
- All prospective candidates were required to bring the following to the screening exercise:
- Copy of Online Acknowledgement Slip
- 2019/2020 JAMB Result Slip well printed.
More information at www.mycardpin.com.ng