Yaba College of Technology, YABATECH Post-UTME Screening Form out for 2020/2021 Session
YABATECH Post-UTME Screening Form: This is to inform the general public mostly candidates who applied for Yaba College of Technology, Yabatech that the Post UTME Screening Form is now on sale. Examination Date, Cut-off mark, and Registration Details for the 2020/2021 Academic session has been announced for ND and Degree Programme.
The management of Yabatech is inviting applications from suitably qualified 2020 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) candidates who applied for admission into Yabatech College of Technology for, National Diploma (ND) Full Time and B.SC. in Technical Education programmes (100 level).
Read also: Akwa Ibom State University Post UTME Form
YABATECH Post-UTME Screening Form ELIGIBILITY
The YABATECH admission screening is open to Applicants who made the College as their first or second Choice of Institution during the UTME Registration and scored a minimum of 150 cut-off marks and above for National Diploma (ND)
Full Time and 180 cut off points and above for B.Sc. Degree (100 Level) in affiliation with the University of Nigeria, Nsukka in the 2020/2021 UTME.
Guideline for YABATECH Post UTME Registration Form
Qualified aspirants are to pay the sum of Two Thousand Naira (N2,000.00) only (excluding result verification fee and any transaction charges). Payment can be made online or in the bank. Please be reminded that Yaba College does not accept cash payment.
Candidates who wish to apply for the institution are advised to visit the College website at www.yabatech.edu.ng.
Click on POST UTME SCREENING 2020/2021 and complete the application process appropriately, note that all information provided will be what the school will use to create students profile.
- Visit the college’s portal at http://erp.yabatech.edu.ng/applicationand click on the Apply/Start ApplicationLink
2. Select Step 1 (Generate Payment Invoice)
3. Enter your Jamb Registration Number, Email & Phone no to Validate the Jamb Uploaded list.
4. Preview Jamb Details and Click on Generate Invoice.
5. Proceed to Make Payment at the Bank or Online via ATM/Debit Card.
6. Return to the Registration Portal and Click on Apply the select Step2.
7. Enter Payment RRR to validate the payment made via Remita.
8. Fill the Application Form Completely.
9. Print Application Slip.
10. Pay for O’level Verification.
All prospective candidates should note that the aptitude test for the institution will be CBT and as such the date for the examination has not been specified yet by the management of the institution