KolaDaisi JUPEB Admission Form for 2020/2021 Academic session is out
KolaDaisi JUPEB Admission form: All applications are also hereby invited from any of the suitably qualified candidates for provisional admission into the Joint Universities Preliminary Examinations Board (JUPEB) programme for the 2020/2021 Session at KolaDaisi University, Ibadan.
Applicants would be required to appear for the KolaDaisi University, Ibadan, Screening Exercise, at KolaDaisi University, Ibadan.
KolaDaisi University (KDU) is a private University that is licensed by the National Universities Commission in November 2016. The University is well located in Ibadan-Oyo Expressway, Ibadan.
Duration: The duration of the Programme is one academic session (two Semesters). Which is one year.
Accommodation: Hostel facilities are available on our campus for interested students.
KolaDaisi University JUPEB General Admission Requirements.
Each of the candidates must possess a minimum of 5 O’ Level Credits at not more than two sittings this must be Mathematics, English Language, and the three subjects relevant to the candidates’ desired course of study at the University.
The Programme leads to the award of JUPEB Certificate which enables candidates the opportunity of Direct Entry admissions into KolaDaisi University, Ibadan or any other University in Nigeria.
- Log into https://kduportal.com.ng/prospective_student/index.php?
- Fill in your personal details
- Click on the “SUBMIT APPLICATION” option.
- Verification messages will be sent to the email you entered.
- Login your email account, and click on the “VERIFY” from the message sent to your email to proceed with the application.
- Click on the PAYMENT option from the page displayed after clicking on “VERIFY”
- Make the payment using any of the options provided. The application form is the sum of N10,000.
- Upon successful payment, you will be prompted to fill the application form
- Fill the form accurately and click on the SUBMIT button.
more information at www.mycardpin.com.ng