KENPOLY Post UTME form: The Ken Saro Wiwa Polytechnic, Bori (KENPOLY) Post UTME Form for 2020/20201 Academic Session is Out. The ND full-time form for the 2020/2021 Academic session is out online now.
Ken Saro Wiwa Polytechnic (KENPOLY) was formerly known as the Rivers State Polytechnic (RIVPOLY).
All the applications are also hereby invited from any of the suitably qualified candidates for provisional admission into the Polytechnic’s various National Diploma (ND) full-time programs for the 2020/2021 academic session.
KENPOLY ND Full-Time Available Courses
- Architectural Technology
- Banking And Finance
- Business Administration & Management
- Civil Engineering Technology
- Computer Science
- Electrical/Electronic Engineering Technology
- Estate Management And Valuation
- Mass Communication
- Mechanical Engineering Technology
- Office Technology And Management
- Science Laboratory Technology
- Surveying And Geo-informatics
- Urban And Regional Planning
Eligibility for KENPOLY Post UTME.
Each of the candidates chose the Kenule Beeson Saro-Wiwa Polytechnic (KENPOLY) Bori as their first choice. Which of the scores is not below 120 in the 2020 UTME just concluded.
Any of the candidates who didn’t choose the Kenule Beeson Saro-Wiwa Polytechnic (KENPOLY) but are ready to effect the change of Institution to make Kenule Beeson Saro-Wiwa Polytechnic (KENPOLY) Bori as heir First Choice Institution.
Follow the procedure below to apply for the post utme form.
How to Apply for KENPOLY Post UTME Form.
- Go to the Polytechnic’s Website and select the program you want to apply
- Click on “BUY PIN” to purchase the Registration PIN online
- After payment, proceed with the registration online.
- Print out a copy of the Online Application Form for keeps. Cross-check printed form to ensure that information supplied is correct. You can log in again to make any observed correction. Log out.
- You will be contacted in due course if successful.
Deadline for the submission of Application Form is September 30, 2020