Anchor University Post-UTME form: This information is to all the students and the aspirants of the Anchor University. This is to inform all the students aspiring to school in the Anchor University that the Post UTME admission form is officially out now. All the students are also required to choose any three subjects. The certificate obtained by all the graduates of the programme will definitely be tenable in several universities in Nigeria and in some foreign universities.
Admission is based strictly on merit and entry requirements and in proportion to the admission quota of the University for the various Faculties.
To be eligible to take examinations leading to the award of Post UTME’s Certificates, the candidate must have been exposed to an intensive scheme of academic work relevant to his/her proposed university course.
- Each of the candidates has to register and satisfy the Board in three subjects and a General Studies course relevant to the proposed course in any of the universities.
- Each subject is to be broken into four courses to be taken, two per semester, by the candidate. The results in all the courses are to be merged at the end of the second semester to obtain the candidate’s grade in that particular subject.
- All the candidates are also expected to take at least twelve (12) courses, six per semester, and a General Studies course.
- The general Studies for courses in each University Faculty will be based on relevant General courses suggested for that Faculty by each university.
- All the students upon completion of the programme will be issued certificates which will be based on their level of performance that bears Letter Grades of A, B, C, D, E or F in each of the three subjects and General Studies.
For provisional admission into each of the universities, each of the candidates. In addition to passing the prescribed Post UTME examinations for issuing the Direct Entry Certificates. He/she must satisfy all other conditions as prescribed by his/her university of choice.
Anchor University Post UTME General Requirements.
All the applicants for provisional admission into the Post UTME Programme must possess at least a minimum of 5 Credits at two sittings in at least 5 subjects (inclusive of English Language). This must be relevant to the candidates desired course of study at the University.
- Click on the PROSPECTIVE STUDENTS option.
- To create an account click the “To Apply” button.
- Filling the pre-registration form that would be displayed. NOTE: You are to use a VALID email address and a choice password.
- Verify your mail to activate the account you created.
- Log on with the email address and the password you created.
- Once successful, click on the programme of your choice
- Fill the Application Form in steps and save.
- Pay a NON REFUNDABLE APPLICATION FEE.
- Upon successful payment, print the receipt.
- Take note of your Application Number which will be used for frequent logins in the portal.
- Complete the application form.
- Print the summary.
Check your mail regularly for any notification of invitation for the official Screening
Follow the instruction below If you have been invited for screening:
- Click on the official screening invitation link sent to your mail
- Log on with your Application Number and password and follow the steps.
Entrance Examination date will be communicated to everyone when it is out.
More information at www.mycardpin.com.ng