KASU Notice 2: Checking JAMB Portal.
KASU Notice to all candidates: All the candidates that applied for the Undergraduate Programmes in Kaduna State University (KASU) are hereby advised to keep checking their profiles on the JAMB Portal which is requesting them to do either of the following.
- Accept/Reject Admission Offer
- Accept/Reject Proposed transfer/change of Department/ Programme
Upon seeing such a message, candidates should either Accept or Reject the admission offer. Failure to do so might result in forfeiting the Admission.
For those that didn’t understand the notice above, the school is requesting that you should check your JAMB transfer approval page once in a while. You can also check your admission status on JAMB Portal.
For you to check your transfer approval page, follow the procedure below:
- Visit the jamb.org.ng/efacility.
- Log in with the username and password
- From the left panel menu click on “Check Admission Status”
- Click on the “Access my CAPS” option.
- From the left panel, the menu clicks on the “Transfer Approval” option.
- If you have been transferred to another course, you will see the course and the accept button.
- Click on the “Accept” option.
- Click on the“Accept Offer” button.
- You have to see “Record(s) successfully saved”.
- If you still have more questions on the JAMB Transfer Approval page, please check our JAMB CAPS FAQ Page for guidance.
KASU Notice 1: Uploading of O’level Result on JAMB portal
This Information is to all the applicants that have applied to Kaduna State University (KASU) and have completed their Online Post UTME Screening that they should log onto their profile on the JAMB Portal and upload their O’ Level Results if he/she hasn’t done that.
NOTE: Any of the candidates that fail to upload his/her O’ LEVEL RESULTS on the JAMB PORTAL will automatically be DISABLED and thus he/she cannot BE CONSIDERED for ADMISSION into Kaduna State University.
More information at www.mycardpin.com.ng