KASU Post-UTME form: The Kaduna State University, Kaduna (KASU) Post UTME Form for 2020/2021 academic session is currently out. The Direct Entry (DE) form is also out.
Registration for the Post-UTME and the Direct Entry Screening will commence on Monday, 17th August 2020, and surely end on Friday 18th September 2020.
All candidates are eligible to apply for KASU Post-UTME.
- Each of the prospective candidates must possess a minimum of Five (5) relevant passes at Credit level in the Senior Secondary School Certificate Examination (SSCE) conducted by recognized Examination Bodies. This should not be more than two (2) sittings, including a pass at credit level in English and Mathematics.
- Prospective candidates must have sat for the UTME Examinations, chosen KASU as the first choice of institution. he/she must have scored a minimum of 170. However, there are some faculties that require a higher cut-off mark. They are:
- Allied Health Sciences: 200
- Environmental Sciences-170
- Management Sciences-180
- Science-180 for Biochemistry, Computer Science and Microbiology, and 170 for other programs
- Social Sciences-180
- Pharmaceutical Sciences-200
- Five relevant credit passes which include English Language and Mathematics, at the O-Levels obtained. This should not be not more than 2 sittings from any approved examination bodies.
- DIRECT ENTRY CANDIDATES: A Level, Diploma, etc, and Kaduna state university as the first choice of institution..
Steps for Application
The form costs N2,000. Follow the procedure below to apply for the post UTME.
- Log into the KASU eForms Portal via forms.kasu.edu.ng
- Click the login Button (Green Button).
- Your Username will be yourJamb Number (eg 12345678BG).
- The password is your jamb Number Minus the First and last Character (eg 2345678B) taking the username above as jamb Number.
- Tap on the link “Proceed with payment” to generate your payment details as well.
a. click “Pay Via Interswitch” i.e green at the top of the page.
b. proceed with the payment.
c. you can pay using your ATM OR BANK.
- Upon successful registration Logout of your account wait 10 Mins the log back in and continue your registration.
Deadline: The deadline to apply is on Friday 18th September 2020.
General notice to all the candidates
- All the candidates are hereby expected to print their online screening slips with their passport size photographs as confirmation of completion of the screening process.
- Only those that completed the online screening will be considered for provisional admission into the institution.
More information on mycardpin.com.ng