Bayero University Direct Entry: This information is to inform the general public that the Bayero University Kano (BUK) Direct Entry admission form for 2020/2021 Academic Session has been Released.
All the eligible candidates are to follow the laid-down rules to apply for BUK direct entry screening form for the year.
Eligibility for BUK Direct Entry application
Each of the candidates must have applied through the JAMB for Direct Entry Admission and has to choose Bayero University, Kano (BUK) as their First Choice to be eligible for the screening application.
Steps for applying Bayero University Direct Entry Screening.
- Log into the site buk.edu.ngand click on DE Screening Application Portal Direct Entry Online Screening at the home page of the portal.
- Log in using your DE application Number, Phone Number and email address.
- All the personalized payment invoice will be sent immediately into your valid email inbox.
- Print the slip out
- Go to any bank nationwide to make a non-refundable payment of N2,000.00 (Two Thousand Naira Only) being the cost of screening.
- Return to DE Screening Application Portalto complete the screening. Note that applicants cannot complete the screening until their payment is processed and verified. Fill in the Personal Data (including a clear and recent passport photograph) and Results Verification forms and click ‘submit’. NOTE that the photograph uploaded will be the only valid ID for all admitted candidates throughout their stay in the University.
- An auto-generated Online Screening Acknowledgement Slip will be sent immediately into your email inbox. Print the Slip and keep it safe. The slip will be needed during the collection of admission letter and during registration.
If you have any inquiry or are encountering any difficulty, write to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Deadline to Apply for BUK Direct Entry Online Screening:
- The Portal for the ON-LINE SCREENING will be closed by midnight on Friday 2nd October 2020.
Any candidate who fails to do the ON-LINE SCREENING will not be considered for admission.