ELECHI POST UTME FORM: Polytechnic National Diploma (ND) Part-time Admission Form for 2020/2021 Session is Out. The form cost N14,800. Deadline to apply is 30th September 2020. See how to apply and other details below.
This is to inform all applicant who did not write JAMB or missed JAMB that the Elechi Amadi Poly Diploma ND Part-time Admission Forms for 2020 session is out.
Elechi Amadi Poly ND Part-time Courses
Duration: 21/2 Years i.e. Five (5) Semesters.
- Mass Communication
- Banking and Finance
- Office Technology & Management
- Public Administration
- Law (Diploma)
- Business Administration and Management
- Computer Science
Elechi Amadi Poly ND Part-Time Admission Requirements.
Candidates must possess five (5) Credit passes in GCE ‘O’ Level or SSCE or WAEC or NECO or NTC or NABTEB or its equivalent at not more than two sittings including English Language and Mathematics and any three (3) Subjects relevant to area or discipline of choice
Port Harcourt Polytechnic IJMB, A’Level & Remedial Admission Requirements.
GENERAL ENTRY REQUIREMENTS FOR IJMBE AND ‘A’LEVEL PROGRAMMES.
- Applicants must possess five (5) Credit passes in WAEC or NECO or GCE ‘O’ Level or SSCE or or NTC or NABTEB or its corresponding at not more than two sittings including Mathematics and English Language and any three (3) subjects in Arts, or Sciences or Social Sciences relevant to area or discipline of choice.
GENERAL ENTRY REQUIREMENTS FOR REMEDIAL PROGRAMME.
- Applicants must have attempted GCE ‘O’ Level or SSCE or WAEC or NECO or NTC or NABTEB or its equivalent and are deficient in basic ‘O’ Level Subjects.
How to Apply.
- Applications for all programmes should be carried out online through the Polytechnic’s Website portharcourtpoly.edu.ngor http://ecampus.portharcourtpoly.edu.ng .
- Application Form Costs Twelve Thousand Naira (N12, 000.00) only. All applicants are required to pay additional Two Thousand Five Hundred Naira (N2, 500.00) only and Three Hundred Naira (N300.00) only as portal and bank charges respectively.