AAU Diploma Admission form: We are so much pleased to inform all the prospective candidates who have their O’ level result and wants to study in Ambrose Alli University. All the applications are also invited from any of the suitably qualified candidates for provisional admission Ambrose Alli University, Ekpoma regular diploma Programmes in the Institute of Education. All Diploma Programmes at the Institute of Education are full time and are for a period of two (2) academic sessions.
Steps to Apply for AAU Diploma Admission Form.
Application forms for the Regular Diploma Programmes of the Institute of Education will surely be available on line for completion and submission from on Tuesday, 18th August, 2020 to 30th September, 2020.
- Forms = N10,000.00
- Acceptance= N20,000.00
- School Fees = N40,000.00
Total – N70,000.00
Procedure for Application/Closing Date
- Visit the school site waeup.org, click “Application”. You are to select the type of application form you would like to fill.
- Click on the ‘Register for application’ at the top left of this page to proceed.
- Provide all the necessary information that is required for the application.
- Your ID and Password will definitely be displayed on the browser. Your username and password will be sent to the email address).
- Click on the ‘Login’ (top right of the front page) and enter your username and the password to login into the portal.
- For you to start application process, click on ‘Edit application record1 and enter all required information and upload your passport photograph.
Payment Instructions as follows;
- Visit this site https://aaue.waeup.org/login.
- Enter your user name and the password as sent to your email to login.
- To make payment, click ‘Edit application record’. At the bottom of the page click on ‘Add online payment ticket’.
More information at www.mycardpin.com.ng