RSUST Post UTME: This is to all aspirants of Rivers State University of Science and Technology (RSUST) that the Post UTME Form for 2020/2021 academic session is currently ongoing. The registration for the screening exercise will definitely start from Wednesday 8th July 2020 and end on 31st August 2020.
- RSUST Post UTME Screening Exercise will definitely be conducted online via https://lms.rsu.edu.ng/.
- The screening exercise for provisional admission of candidates will be administered only on candidates that chose RSU as their first choice University.
- Only candidates that scored 180 and above in the Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) are well qualified for the screening exercise in all the Faculties of the University as an institution.
- Each of the candidates has to possess the basic five (5) O’ level credit passes in accordance with the University’s Entry Requirements (Faculty /Departmental) before he/she is to apply for the Screening Exercise. It is very mandatory that Candidates should upload their O ‘Level results and a scanned copy of their passport photograph. However, candidates awaiting their O’level results might apply but should so indicate your condition.
Steps to Apply for RSUST Post UTME Form.
You are to pay the sum of N2000 non-refundable as the screening fee.
All candidates are to register for the screening exercise On-line by logging onto rsu.edu.ng. Making e-payment of Two Thousand naira (N2,000.00) only by using Interswitch Verve enabled cards or using the Pay Direct Bank Branch option.
Candidates are to come to the Self Help of the Information Technology Centre, Rivers State University for RELIABLE registration and BIOMETRICS.
GUIDELINES FOR REGISTRATION
- Visit www.rsu.edu.ng or www.ecampus.rsu.edu.ng.
- Click on the Applications option.
- Click on the Programme REGULAR under the Application Name “2020/2021 POST UTME SCREENING EXERCISE FOR ADMISSION“
- Click on the BUY PIN option.
- Enter your Name, email, and Phone numbers.
- Click on Pay with Pay Panel.
- Note that it is candidates’ personal phone numbers and email addresses that are well required.
- Click on the Continue option.
- Select Payment Method (Payment Using Debit Card and Bank Branch Option are available).
- Click on Continue to Payment.
- Enter Debit Card details.
- Complete the Payment.
- A PIN will be displayed and also sent to your email.
- Enter the PIN in the PIN section of the Application.
- Click on the Start Application option.
- Follow the Application Process to the end and Print out your Screening Exercise Slip as well.
- All the applicants are expected to have all information required for this Application such as JAMB Registration Number, O’level Results, and Personal Data.
RSU Post UTME Screening Schedule for 2020
The Post-UTME screening exercise had taken place from Monday 10th August 2020 and to end on Friday 21st August 2020 Online.
- Each of the candidates is to note that Screening Exercise is as scheduled in the screening exercise slip they printed out after their Online registration on the portal.
- No consideration will be given to any candidates that fail to log in and take the screening test on the scheduled date and time.
- All candidates for the screening exercise are well required to stick to the examination dates on the test slip printed out during the online registration.
- Applicants should note that taking the test on GSM phones or its use as a hotspot is not advisable as incoming calls may cause serious obstruction.
- Aspirants are advised to ensure that they have internet connectivity before the scheduled time for their examinations.
Documents Required for RSUST Screening exercise
Each of the candidates for the screening exercise is required to come to the examination venue with their test slip printed out during the On-line registration.
We also advise you to go with your UTME Result.
More information at www.mycardpin.com.ng