FUPRE Post-UTME form: FUPRE Post-UTME Screening Exercise that has been earlier scheduled to hold from Monday 14th to Friday 25th September 2020, has definitely been postponed. The exercises for the screening will now hold from Monday, 23rd November to Friday 4th December 2020, between the hours of 8.00 to 5.00 daily.
Eligibility to Purchase FUPRE-Post UTME Form.
Candidates that actually made the Federal University of Petroleum Resources, Effurun their first Choices in the 2020 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME), and had also added a total score of 180 and above are eligible to take part in FUPRE Post UTME Screening Exercise.
However, all the Engineering programmes require a maximum score of 200.
Each of the candidates that have five (5) O’ Level credits at one or two sittings (including English Language and Mathematics) and are awaiting results which shall be released before the completion of the admission exercise are also eligible to apply.
Candidates awaiting results which would be released before the completion of the admission exercise can also register for the screening.
Steps to Apply for FUPRE Post UTME.
Each of the candidates are to pay a non-refundable fee of Two Thousand Naira (N2,000) only as the Screening fee.
PROCEDURES FOR REGISTRATION:
All the applicants should visit www.fupre.edu.ng
Click “Post-UTME Registration”.
Ensure that the online form is carefully filled.
Ensure that they use a PASSWORD that they can remember easily to enable them access their result and also confirm their admission status consequently.
Use your functional e-mail addresses and mobile phone numbers to enable the University to contact them in the course of the Admission Exercise, whenever the need arises.
Preview thecompleted online form and also confirm that all the information provided is very correct.
Thereafter, click on the ‘SUBMIT’ button and print out their registration confirmation page.
Note that no editinf of information on the portal.
Below were the following documents that is going to be needed.
- Remita printout; this must indicate the payment of Two Thousand Naira (N2,000) only as of the Screening Fee.
- A copy of their on-line registration form printed in colour and at least three (3) photocopies
- 3 copies of JAMB UTME notification of results
- 4 coloured passport size photographs with their names at the back of the passport usually with a red background. The passport photograph must be the same as the one used for the online registration as photo ID.
- HB pencils and some other writing materials
Mode of FUPRE Screening.
The FUPRE Post-UTME Screening is a Computer Based Test (CBT). each of the candidates is required to check their Registration Confirmation Print Out For their exam Time.
Please Also Note:
- All prospective candidates won’t be allowed to bring cell phones or any other electronic gadgets into the screening venue. Only JAMB calculators (or non-scientific calculators) are going to be allowed.
- Any of the UTME candidates who fail to produce himself/herself for the screening exercise will NOT be considered for admission.
More information at www.blog.mycardpin.com.ng