PTI Post-UTME form for 2020/2021 Academic session is out
PTI Post-UTME form: We are so much pleased to inform the general public that the Petroleum Training Institute (PTI), Effurun Post UTME form for the 2020/2021 academic session has been officially released.
The application commenced on Wednesday 24th June 2020. The official deadline to apply is on the 18th of November, 2020.
Eligibility to Apply for PTI Post-UTME.
- All the candidates that chose the institution as their FIRST CHOICE and scored 120 and also above in the UTME.
- All of the candidates that did not choose PETROLEUM TRAINING INSTITUTE, EFFURUN as their first choice of Institution and also scored 120 or above,. Those willing to change their first choice to PTI before the screening date can also apply.
Steps to Apply for PTI Post-UTME Form.
The official cost for the PTI post UTME form is Two Thousand Naira Only (N2,000). The payment has to be made through the Remita Platform in any bank nationwide.
- Visit the official website pti.edu.ng
- Click on the official ‘’Admission Menu’’ and also Click post UTME SCREENING
- Fill in the on-line ”sign on page’’.
- Click on “click here to sign up” at the bottom of the page.
- Click on submit
- This will take you to the Remita Retrieval Reference (RRR) Page where you will generate The RRR Code as well.
- Print out the RRR code page and take it to any bank for proper payment. Make sure you keep the RRR print out.
- After the payment of N2, 000.00 which is the cost of each of the application forms, return to the PTI website ( pti.edu.ng).
- Click on the “Return to screening” “under Admission menu”.
- Input your username and password.
- Click on the Login.
- Fill in the online post UTME screening form have to be presented at the Examination Interview center along with your RRR code print out, JAMB result, and the O’level result.
- All the candidates have to enter their correct JAMB registration number, valid mobile phone number, and email address with which the Institute will communicate with candidates.
- Each of the candidates should note that inconsistency in names, pictures on photo cards, O’level certificates, UTME results, and other registration documents will not be acceptable to the Institute and might lead to disqualification of defaulting candidates.
PTI Post UTME Screening Schedule
This information is to all the candidates that the post UTME screening exercise for the 2020/2021 Academic Session has been rescheduled which are as follows:
Date of Screening: Saturday, 19th September 2020.
Time of screening: 12.00pm – 3.00pm.
“All Supplementary examinations to be scheduled on the 21st of November. This will be only for those that may have missed out on the first schedule as a result of their involvement with WAEC and NECO examinations.
Each of the candidates should note that the screening exercise shall be done online. All the candidates are advised to adhere strictly to the date and time allotted for it as there would be no rescheduled exams for any of the candidates that missed the exercise.
Candidates are also advised to have good Internet connectivity before the scheduled time for their screening tests online.
The application portal will definitely be closed on the 18th of November, 2020, and any applications after the deadline would not be scheduled any longer for the screening exercise.
The prospective candidates are also advised to always check the school official website for any update before the date of the screening exercise.
The candidates are advised to stay at their various locations to take the examinations and not around the PTI premise as the examinations have been scheduled to be held online as being stated.
The official link to login officially for the examination would definitely be made available on the school official PORTAL menu. All the candidates shall also use their application number as login id and also the password eg PTI/UTME/0000XX/20 for both the User login and Password.
More information at www.mycardpin.com.ng