UNN Direct Entry: The University of Nigeria, Nsukka (UNN) Direct Entry Screening Form for the 2020/2021 Academic session is currently out. Registration commences on Wednesday 5th August and ends on Monday 28th September 2020.
Eligibility for application:
Direct Entry Candidates For 2020/2021 Who Made UNN as their First Choice Institution Should Also Register For The Screening.
UNN JUPEB Candidates are also well encouraged to obtain the Direct Entry Form. the screening form is well available for all the applicants of the University of Nigeria
- Log into the UNN Website: www.unn.edu.ng
- Click on the UNN portal.
- Tap on the Prospective Students option.
- Click on “Online Application Form”.
- Then you are to click on 2020/2021 Post UTME Admission Screening Application
- Enter your valid JAMB Registration Number.
- Generate the Invoice well issued.
- Proceed to the bank for official payment or pay using your ATM Card.
- Return to the Portal after the payment has been made successful.
- Re-enter your JAMB Registration Number.
- Complete your date of birth and any other enter O/Level Subjects and Grades.
- You are to provide your Centre and Examination Number).
- Re-enter your grades correctly to avoid disqualification.
You are to Upload the following Certificates online in the portal (Ensure that their sizes are not above 100KB):
First School Leaving Certificate.
Direct Entry Result Slip.
Local Government Identification.
O/Level 2 (for double sitting candidates).
This is to inform all the stutdents that the following procedures for the processing
- Click on the NEXT option.
- Review the Summary Page and check that all details entered are correct.
- Check the CONFIRMATION BOX below
- Click on the SUBMIT option.
- Print the Acknowledgement Slip
Deadline for the application is on Monday, 28th September, 2020.