Standard IBTC University scholarship for 2020
Standard IBTC University scholarship: We are so much pleased to inform the general public that the application portal for the 2020 Stanbic IBTC University Scholarship for all the Nigerian Students is opened from 1st September 2020 to 24th October 2020.
This initiative is in continuance of Stanbic IBTC Bank goal to support dreams and aspirations of all the Nigerian youths as they have been doing over the years through several activities such as Youth Leadership Series (YLS), Higher Institution Football League (HIFL) and so on.
The scholarship programme is aimed at encouraging hard work and academic excellence amongst all the Nigerian undergraduates and it is well open to students that have participated in the 2020 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) and have just gained admission into any Nigerian state or federal university.
Eligibility to Apply for Stanbic IBTC University Scholarship:
All the candiates must belong to the following criteria,
Reside in Nigeria and participated in the 2020 University Tertiary Matriculation Examinations (UTME) conducted by the Joint Admission and Matriculation Board (JAMB)
- Have a score of at 200 and above in JAMB
- Have gained quality admission and have been properly enrolled in a Nigerian Federal or State University with relevant evidence.
Steps in applying for Stanbic IBTC University Scholarship
- Visit the school official site http://bit.ly/StanbicIBTCScholarship
- Fill the required details, attach the requested documents and submit
- Successful Applicants will definitely be notified only via and email.
- Where an applicant applies on more than one platform or submits multiple entries/applications. They shall still be entitled to only one Scholarship slot.
Selection of students:
- The Scholarship will only be awarded to 100 Applicantsspread across the 36 States of the federation and FCT with at least a minimum of 2 Applicants per State.
- The Scholarship will definitely be offered on a first come, first serve basis.
- Scholarships will be awarded to applicants that follow the instructions and meet all the eligibility criteria as well.
- Winners will be contacted through the valid email address they had provide.
- Applicants that plan on studying courses related to the “Future of work” will definitely be an added advantage.
- Where any applicant applies more than once/multiple times, they will still be entitled to only one Scholarship slot as well.
- The decisions of Stanbic IBTC are final in all matters relating to the Scholarship.
Closing Date for the application:
Entry/applications for the Scholarship is on and it is open to applicants from 01 September 2020 to 24 October 2020. No application shall be accepted after the entry/application expiration date of the application.
More information at www.mycardpin.com.ng